The restaurant opened in 1996 at the venue of the legendary banquet of Grand Lithuanian Duke Vytautas in honor of the First Congress of European Monarchs in 1429 in Lutsk. It cherishes classic Old European cuisine. Their priorities are impeccable product quality and state-of-the-art, high-tech culinary technologies. Each guest feels crowned. The oldest recipe of the restaurant’s menu is a hunting potash on quail with boar meat and beans that comes from the cookbook “Compendium ferculorum” of the 1682. Restaurant is located next to the Lutsk Castle main pride and sight of ancient Luchesk .